We'd love to see you participating in our forum! Register today!
Be sure to check our Wiki out for useful tips and information!Dismiss Notice
We currently are in the process of setting up an Minecraft server, it will be up soon!Dismiss Notice
Did you know we fused with another community called Land Of The Crafters?Dismiss Notice
Come talk with us at our Teamspeak! @ ts.blockmadness.comDismiss Notice
Terms of Service
1. ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT.
- BY USING THIS SITE, WHETHER READING THE DISCUSSION BOARDS OR USING THE LINKS, OR WHEN YOU FINISH OUR REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT YOU AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT. WE MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME AND POST THOSE MODIFICATIONS HERE. EACH TIME YOU USE THE SITE, THE CURRENT VERSION OF THE AGREEMENT WILL APPLY. ACCORDINGLY, WHEN YOU USE THE SITE, YOU SHOULD CHECK THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT (WHICH APPEARS AT THE TOP) AND REVIEW ANY CHANGES SINCE THE LAST VERSION. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AFTER ANY SUCH MODIFICATION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENTS INCLUDES TOO ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY BLOCKMADNESS.
2. NO USE OF THIS SITE BY CHILDREN ( UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ).
- BlockMadness is not directed towards children under the age of 13 years old. By registering with this site, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older.
3. ABOUT OUR SERVICES.
- BlockMadness currently provides you with access to a collection of online resources. These include various online forums, communication tools, and personalized content through its "Service". Currently these offerings are provided free of charge. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the Service in the future.
- Service Limitations. However, we cannot always foresee technical difficulties that may arise. These difficulties may result in a loss of data, personalized settings, or other service disruptions. For this reason, you agree that the Service, including without limitation any Third Party Services "AS IS." BlockMadness and any of our third-party partners cannot assume any responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, or failure to store any user data, communications or personalized settings.
- BlockMadness reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service at any time without prior notice. You agree that BlockMadness will not be liable to You or any third party for any change or discontinuance of the Service.
4. ( RULES OF USE )
- You represent and warrant that your use of this Site in Service will not breach any applicable law or this Agreement, and you will not use this Site and Service for any illegal purposes.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in the BlockMadness.com registration form and update your contact information if it changes. By providing accurate information you allow us to create better content and the ability to provide us the ability to create new services and offerings that will best suit your needs.
- Upon completion of the member registration you will have a username and password. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of such username and password. All activities, including all activities that may violate our user agreement, that are done using your username and password are your responsibility. We also recommend that you do not use any services that allow you to use the same password for multiple web sites and give you the ability to seamlessly log in to any sites you have set up with them. Any activities that are performed with your account when using these services will still be your responsibility.
- If there is a breach of security contact staff immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- BlockMadness allows users to privately contact each other. In return for the use of this service, you represent and warrant that you will not use this service to broadcast "spam", "junk mail", "chain letters", "advertisements", or other unsolicited mass distribution of files or images. In order to ensure that this service is not abused, we reserve the right to establish general practice and limits as to their use and content. These may include but are not necessarily limited to having a limit on the number of messages you may send, the amount of storage your messages may use, the time that these messages will be held on our system, the viewing of the contents of these messages, and the maximum size or length of these messages. If you receive any email that you find violates these guidelines please use our online form to contact a staff member in regards to this violation. Please include detailed information regarding the nature of the message.